Tuesday Letters-Moms

I am certain that in the pre-existence, before I was born I made a very brave decision. I know that my Heavenly Father told me that there was a young girl-15 years in age-that needed to have a baby. I knew the challenges that would certainly arise in my life and I stepped up to the challenge. And I am so happy that I did.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom,

I love you so much. I need you to know that. I am so very grateful that you are the one responsible for me being here today. You were brave and strong. I can only imagine how scared you must have been. I am proud of you for staying the course and making decisions that have certainly blessed your life since then. Thank you for thinking of both of us when you made the decision to leave me with Mimi and Dad. We are both very lucky that we have such a loving and supportive family. I am truly blessed with the relationships we have created together. Mother and Daughter. Somewhat Sisters. Friends. Ours is a unique relationship. Understood by us and us alone. I am PROUD of you. You have faced so many trials in life and you always come out on top. You are smart and strong-willed. I am happy to say that I have inherited these traits from you-even if I missed out on the curly hair. <3. I am so happy that you brought an amazing man into our family who loves YOU first and foremost, and would do anything for our family. Our little circle was made complete when Jase was born--one of the best days of my life. I look forward to the day that we can all be together forever.  

One of my favorite pictures of us. You look beautiful Momma!

Mimi,

Dad always said we fight like sisters. And it's true. But we both know our relationship is so much more than that. I am the child that you and Daddy needed to have together. Thank you for loving Mom so much that you helped her make the decisions that led to me being yours. I know that it wasn't always easy. I know I wasn't the greatest all the time... and I am sorry for that. If it wasn't for you I would not be the person I am today. The lessons you taught me and the way you raised me have blessed my life and continue to every day. You are the strongest and most selfless person I think I will ever know. Strength and perseverance flows through your veins. It's amazing. We have experienced so much happiness and heartache that I can't even believe it's real some times. You have my entire heart. I don't think I will ever be able to express the love that I have for you. But I think that is ok. Because I think you already know. 
Not the best picture of us, but one of the best nights for us! <3


Jonica,

We have all heard the horror stories of  the  "in-laws"...I am happy to report that I can't relate to those people. You are a dream come true. It has been a whirlwind these past 2 years but it seems like it's been forever. You welcomed me into your home, your family, and your heart with welcome arms. Our families fit together like perfect puzzle pieces. You have raised an amazing son. It's because of you that he and I are where we are today. You molded him to be exactly the right person for me. Have you ever thought of that? It's because of you! And I am so grateful. I enjoy our phone chats, Dairy Queen runs, and movie nights. I feel comfort knowing that if there is ever a "creeper" roaming the neighborhood I can call you to come crash on the couch! I feel a special connection with you knowing that you are a "Daddy's Girl" through and through, and that you can relate to some of the challenges that come with losing him. I'm lucky to have you.
Too bad we didn't survive...


With Love Never Ending,
Mo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts