Tuesday Letters-Stitches

Hello Little Pieces of Thread in My Leg,

You hurt. And itch. And burn. All at once.

You suck.

I realize that with my "medical history" as people like to refer to it, you are an inevitable at various times throughout my life. But I am tired of you. The latest unsightly mole that you have now replaced never hurt me. You do. I'd much rather have it back, thanks. 

In addition to inflicting discomfort you have also ruined my weekend. We were planning a fun-filled lake trip complete with attempted wakeboarding, lots of swimming, and some sunbathing. Now, I have to hangout on the driest part of the boat with a lovely Ace wrap around my leg so as not to get you burned...yay.

Let us not forget the lovely visual reminder that will always be a part of me long after you have dissolved (which grosses me out) and disappeared. Thanks for that.

Ok, ok. I realize now that maybe I am taking out my anger on the wrong culprit. It's not your fault that I had to have that lesion cut out and sent off to be biopsied...you are just there to help. Sorry.

If you could lay off on the throbbing, stinging, itchy fiesta that is parading around my knee--I'd appreciate it.

XXXXXX (like the pattern you resemble),
Mo

Comments

Popular Posts