Tuesday Letters: Hey Friend

Hey Friend,

I've known you for such a small amount of time in comparison to other friends of mine. We met at work. I was a first year teacher and you were the only other person born in the same decade as me working there.

Since then we have become  good friends, and that's not an easy thing for me. You are always there to lend a listening ear or a helping hand. I  know I can turn to you when I am upset, frustrated, or really really happy! Our daily emails brighten a sometimes dreary work day. (This is sounding like a love letter...creepy...like the guy at Wendy's).

I am so thankful for all of your help with the cheer team this year. You make it so much more bearable when I feel like I'm outnumbered 16:1, Preteens vs. Me. 

I enjoy our crazy ideas...homemade maxi skirts? I love when the crazy ideas turn out... AWESOME...Spring Wreaths?! 

I think you have a heart of gold and I just wanted you to know how much I value our friendship. I know eventually you will leave this place and I find comfort knowing that we will remain friends. 
We were obviously on the right track here...maybe we should try again?...


See you bright and early!!
Mo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts