Share Your Light

A few days ago I received a Daily Message via Mormon Messages that really stood out to me. It said:
"Placed around the world, temples have their own unique look and design on the outside, but inside they all contain the same eternal light, purpose, and truth. In 1 Corinthians 3:16 we read, 'Know ye not that ye are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?'. We too...have been placed all around the world, like temples, and we each have our own unique look and outward design, like temples. We also have spiritual light within us, like temples. This spiritual light is a reflection of the Savior's light. Other's will be attracted to this brightness." -Neill F. Marriott
Now, whether you are of the LDS faith or not, you cannot deny the beauty of a Mormon Temple. They are beautiful both inside and out. Every time I see one I am in awe of the radiance that beams from each and every one. I have spoken to numerous non-members who also appreciate the beauty of these structures. It is simply undeniable.

Here are some of my favorites:
Bolivia

Manti, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah

San Diego, California

Gilbert, Arizona (My favorite!)


I have been told since I was a wee one that my body is a temple and I should treat it as such. However, I have never thought of it in the way it was mentioned above. We are all unique and perfect in the eyes of our Heavenly Father. We have been placed in the appropriate location to meet those we are destined to know.  Everyone has a brightness because we have all been created in the image of our Father. What a beautiful bit of knowledge that is.

Find a way to share that light that so desperately wants to shine. You are meant to.

<3,
Mo

p.s. Have a question about temples? Please ask! I will to my best to answer!

Comments

Popular Posts