A Daughter of King

I have a very strong testimony of my Heavenly Father's love for me. I have felt His loving arms around me while shivering in a hospital bed. I have felt the warmth of His love surrounding me during my darkest hours. I have had my paryers answered in the most unexpected ways. I know my Heavenly Father loves me, He loves all of His children.

I've been told since I was very young, that in addition to loving us, He also knows each of us. Personally. He knows our wants, needs, and desires. I have always accpted this truth but I have never really dwelled on it much. 

Today, I thankful for a God who truly does know me indvidually. I know that he is aware of all that is on my heart, not just the things I divulge to him in my prayers. Because sometimes, I omit things in my prayers. I leave out the "petty" things that just don't seem worthy enough to be sent up in prayer to man who surely has his hands full. Yet, it seems those omitions are heard, and he speaks to my heart and let's me know that I am loved. That I matter. That he knows me. 

It truly leaves me speechless when I think of my own prayers that have been answered and the blessings I have recieved. Little ol' me. Small town girl. A nobody in this great big world. Yet He still takes the time to hear me and send me the little messages and comforts that I need.

This post isn't much of anything, but then again, it is everything.

Feeling Loved,
Mo

Comments

Popular Posts