Bubba and Sister Dogs

For those who don't know, Husbandfriend and I have two babies. They both have four legs, floppy ears, and wagging tails. I guess you could say we are a "blended" family as both of us brought one baby into the mix. Here is a little bit about these precious pups.
Our First Thanksgiving as a Family of Four.

Max loves his pool. And yes, we bought it just for him.
Max came with me. He is a GreatDane/Mastiff mix. I bought him my first year in "the real world" to keep me company in my lonely apartment. I debated on his name for a long time. I wanted to call him Mr.Big, you know, after that scandalous T.V. series. I thought that would be a good name because he was the only boy in my life and he had my heart. Sometimes I wish I would have named him that but overall, I'm glad with my decision. He is the epitome of a Gentle Giant and he truly does not know his size. He loves to be loved but he can also hold a wicked grudge. He was not happy when Husbandfriend made an appearance in our life. He has come to terms with it now but every once in awhile he will show complete and blatant disregard for anyone and anything but me. I have to admit, I kind of love it. Recently, he has started to howl in sync with the train horn. It is ADORABLE.

Max LOVES// Food. Sleeping. Water. Drooling. Picking on his winged sisters. The train. Mom. <3
Max HATES// Cats. Strangers. Carrots. His tail. Being stuck outside when everyone is inside.

Sister Dog and Dad. The love is real. 
Shaydee came with Husbandfriend. And like her dad, she made a lasting first impression. When we first started dating, Husband went to Vegas with his family for a weekend. He asked me if I would watch his dog while he was gone. Of course I said "yes". Shaydee was at my house for no longer than 30 minutes when she broke the door knob from the outside and let herself in, followed by jumping into the shower WITH ME! That basically sums up our relationship. She is such a love. And she LOVES her daddy. He saved her and she saved him. They both have ADD and love to have total control and attention at all time. Like I said, Like Father Like Daughter. She is a Facebook celebrity, having escaped our yard countless times and winding up on the local Yard Sale pages. The area Firemen love her. I'm pretty sure she may have multiple families, we are just her "favorite".

Shaydee LOVES// Escaping. Food. Belly Scratches. Poop. Adventures. Bothering Brother. Dad. <3
Shaydee HATES// When brother gets love and attention from Mom and Dad.

These are our kids. Our babies. We are "those people" that other people make fun of. And that's ok. 

 Someday we will have real babies but these puppies will always know who we loved first!
From our house to yours,
Mo

Comments

Popular Posts