A-Z All About Me!

I ran across this fun blog idea from Jessica at www.chronicallyvintage.com! I thought it look like fun and decided to give it a whirl! So here it is...26 random facts about me!

A-Z About Me Blog Questionnaire

A. Age- 25, I don't want to talk about it. :/

B. Bed Size- QUEEN!

C. Chore That You Hate- VACUUMING! Our pups shed these tiny little black hairs EVERYWHERE and trying to vacuum them up is literally the worst. I'd rather scoop up the poo piles in the yard. That's how much I despise vacuuming.

D. Dogs- ^^Well this is ironic! ^^ Ha. I love dogs! Even if their hairs are the bane of my existence. We have two precious pups. Max-an XXL. He is a Great Dane/English Mastiff Mix and was the first love of my life before I met Husbandfriend. He's pretty special. Shaydee was Husband's first love. She is our little almond eyed black lab. They are our kids and we love them so much.

E. Essential Start To Your Day- A morning breath kiss from husbandfriend.

F. Favorite Color-Yellow! Happiness, pineapple, sunflowers, Wal*Mart Smiley Face stickers...awesomeness.

G. Gold or Silver- It honestly depends on my mood and what I am wearing that day. My wedding ring is white gold.

H. Height- 5'4. I have not grown since 7th grade...lame.

I. Instruments You Play- Well, I can poke around on a piano and get a melody line going pretty strong. My dad always said I'd regret quitting and guess what--He was right. Again.

J. Job Title- Daughter. Wife. Teacher. Cheer Coach. Nursery Worker. Friend. Part-time Day Dreamer.

K. Kids- See "D". Oh, you mean like the human kind? Some day. <3

L. Live- a faith-filled life. I don't know where I'd be without it.

M. Mother's Name- Tina Marie! Shout out to you momma!

N. Nicknames- Oh boy...there's a lot but I'll stick with some of the regulars. Moquie. Darky. Little Little. Moses. Hoppergrass. Slimer. (I'll have to explain these sometime...)

O. Overnight Hospital Stays- I basically lived at PCH from May 2005-February 2006. HATE cancer.

P. Pet Peeves- Hmm...I'm pretty easy going. I do hate when men leave the toilet seat up though. We have a shared restroom at work and it totally grosses me out. Lucky for me Husbandfriend was raised better than that! Thanks Jonica!

Q. Quote From A Book-
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you desereved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists...it is real...it is possible. It's yours." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

R. Right or Left-handed- Right all the way.

S. Siblings- Botherman, age 6. Sis, age17.

T. Time You Wake Up- Depends on the day. Almost always before 6. Expect on weekends...and during SUMMERBREAK! Yahoo!

U. Underwear-Umm...for Husbandfriend only.

V. Vegetable You Hate- raw tomatoes, unless in salad.

W. What Makes You Run Late- Wardrobe malfunction. Daily. And by malfunction what I really mean is that I have to try on about 6 outfits resulting in me finally putting on the first one I picked out.

X. X-Rays--Upwards of 70 I'd bet. Seriously. See "O".

Y. Yummy Food You Love- Mimi's Chicken and Noodles.

Z. Zoo Animal- Giraffes. Buffalo's are my favs but you don't see them at the zoo very often.

Well, there you have it. Some super random info about me! This was a fun list to go through. I invite you all to fill it out. :) Until next time!

Mo

Comments

Popular Posts