Tuesday Letters-The Soon-To-Be-Newleyweds

Cassie and M,

Your wedding is in 4 days! How is that even possible?! It seems like just yesterday that we were all hanging out in the Snack Bar. Time flies...

I look back at that summer that the two of you met and it feels my heart with happiness! It was obvious from day one how well you two complimented each other. A perfect balance. Isn't that what marriage is supposed to be anyhow? Over the years I have seen a great transition in your relationship that even further solidified the love that you both share. 

Cassie, you are a beautiful spirit and daughter of God. Your friendship has made me evaluate the way I measure the depth of a true friend. Seeing your transition of coming unto Christ has been absolutely amazing that will surely serve you well as your embark on this new journey! I know that you live what you have learned and I love that you are not afraid to share it with others. You are a great missionary for His work. I pray that His blessing will continue to fill your life in the way of your studies, your personal goals, and especially, your marriage. 

Husband and I are so blessed to have you both in our lives. You have enriched our relationship in so many ways. We can't be more excited to celebrate your special day with you! Thank you so much for thinking of us. 

See You In MO!
Mo

P.S. The next time we see you both together YOU WILL BE MARRIED!

Visit Cassie's blog at: www.sagetheblog.com

Comments

Popular Posts