Taking Stock//No.1

I have seen this on multiple blogs and really love the concept so I figured I'd give it a go! 

Taking Stock// NO. 1

Making: lists upon lists upon lists. I'm turning into my grandma. 

Cooking: lots of fresh eggs from our hens. We get about 30 a week so we eat eggs EVERY day. 

Drinking: protein shakes. I just started a new brand that I am loving. Zero carbs, no sugar, 50 grams of protein. Yes please. 

Reading: The Longest Ride. So far I am loving it but I haven't had enough time to really sit down and get into it. Maybe this weekend some time...Thanks Heather! <3

Wanting: the remainder of this school year to fly by. Period. 

Looking: ahead while also trying to be in the here and now. We have SO much coming up. Graduations, vacations, and the opening of a business! It's hard to plan ahead while also enjoying the present.

Playing: Devil's Advocate with myself. It makes things really hard. 

Wasting: time cruising Pinterest when I should be doing more constructive things! :/

Sewing: haha. Yeah. Right. But now that you mention, maybe it's time to dust off that old sewing machine...

Wishing: for a money tree. What? It could happen. 

Enjoying: the smell of spring that is in the air. Fresh and sweet. I love it.

Waiting: for our tax refund to come. Any day now...

Liking: every post from @thebrownbagteacher on Instgram. She is making me SO excited for next year!

Wondering: how a photographic memory works. I'm pretty positive I have one. I need to do some research. 

Loving: my Magnolia Electric Co. station on Pandora. <3

Hoping: to lose a few more pounds before our Hawaiian vacation!

Marveling: at our new grass that we planted from seed! I'm telling you folks, I did NOT think it would happen. But lo and behold, we have beautiful, lush, green grass...patches. We are hoping the rest will fill in soon. 

Needing: to clean the duck pen. We now have 6 ducks and they are so messy.

Giggling: at these poems written by my students. They are pretty awesome. I mean, check this one out:

Wearing: short sleeves! This is a milestone for me. I used to hate my arms. After some hard work in the gym, I'm not minding them so much. Yay!

Following: the path Heavenly Father has made. Things have fallen into place for us. I am glad that we are worthy enough to see His grand design and able to trust Him enough to sail these uncharted waters. 

Noticing: the details. Our town is filled with such rich architecture and I pass it everyday without a glance. Having our own Downtown building has really sparked an appreciation for the rest. 

Knowing: we have our work cut out for us. Lots of sleepless nights that turn into tired mornings. I just have to remind myself that it's all going to be worth it.

Thinking: about continuing on with my Doctorate as soon as I finish my Master's in November. I'm pretty sure that is what I'm going to do.

Feeling: so loved by my husband. Every single day. 

Bookmarking: Every first grade blog I can find. 

Opening: a men's fine grooming parlour in just over 2 months...what?! 





Until next time,
Mo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts