Hello, February.

February.

I am so glad you are here. Finally.

Was it just me, or did January 2018 pick you up by the underwear (wedgie style) and body slam you to the ground too? The struggle was real ya'll.


I spent nearly every day of January holding my breath and waiting for decision to be made that were 100% out of my control. I checked my email constantly, waiting for things from adoption lawyers, Home Study Case Workers, Fingerprint Clearing Agencies, our Realtor, my Loan Officer. Every day was a whirlwind of "Here's this. Now do this...". 

Then came the Facebook message that broke our hearts. You can read more about that here.

Thankfully, January did bring us some Sunshine and Hope. We purchased our home. <3
A week earlier than anticipated even! We spent this last weekend moving and settling in to what I know will be the start of everything wonderful that is to come. 

And then, on January 958th, two awesomely huge cold sores popped up on both sides of my mouth. So that's great. 

Back to February though. Man am I glad to see you! February is going to be an exciting month! We plan to have family and friends join us in our new home! We are participating with our CrossFit family in a Spartan run. The 13th Annual Moquie Day is on February 12th!!! There is Valentine's Day. The Husband and I will be competing in our first CrossFit Open (which has me equal parts terrified and excited). My firsties are going on a Field Trip. Just so many good things! Yay!

2018 started off rough. But most good things do right? 

My prayer for February is that it will truly be a month filled with love and happiness. I pray that if you are struggling, you will find peace. If you are angry, you find forgiveness. And that we will all know how much we are loved by our Father in Heaven, and that we are never alone. 

Lots of Love,
<3 Mo

Comments

Popular Posts